- Simply the best KDE experience. Typically I use Gnome but KDE is so smooth in Neptune that I believe I will not change back.
- More stable than anything else I have used. No annoying error messages. More polished than base Debian (how so many programmers can produce such a mess)
- The software manager is nice. Nice for discovering (name of the app) new themes and such
- Nice set of programs preinstalled
- I did not figure out an easy way to implement full disk encryption so I opted for home-partition encryption
- typical Debian problems to get flash working fast
Version: 5.0 Rating: 9 Date: 2018-03-11 Votes: 3
Good surprise. This is a Debian based distro, including last kernel from Debian Backports, and last Plasma desktop.
Maybe a good alternative to KDE Neon ? Let's hope.
Much improved since 4.5.3. (or else I've become more experienced.)
It was and still is the only KDE I like (and now use).
Multimedia played out of the box.
Could not find annoying bugs, as it is still based on debian old-stable. It is however more user-friendly.
Pro: stability in a pleasant and modern looking KDE-environment.
Con: oudated sofware.
Can recomend this to everybody who prefer stability above the false advantage of the newest of the newest.
A big thank you for the developpers.
It has and does everything it promises. One of the few KDE-distro's I like.
Con: no azerty-keyboard layout, wich makes it useless for Belgian and French users. A shame, otherwise this would be my mean distro.